Scroll down to submit our Employment Application!
NATURE COAST RV has immediate openings for Service Technicians.
Current Registered, Certified, or Master Certified Technicians preferred.
- Prior experience as a Service Technician is preferred.
- Please provide references and certifications with application.
- Technicians are paid hourly, not flat rate. Must be able to effect repairs within reasonable range of the Spader Flat Rate guides.
- No formal training? We would be willing to train the right individual who has knowledge and skills in the field.
- Must have knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, propane as related to the RV industry.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of camper/RV repair.
- Come join and grow with the Nature Coast RV family.
- We offer 1 week’s paid vacation after one year of continuous full time service.
- Paid holidays after completion of 90 day probation.
- We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test required.
- Apply by resume. Send your resume to email@example.com or bring your resume to Human Resources at the dealership. No phone calls, please.
Print Employment Application