TAXA Outdoors Cricket Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The lightweight and rugged Cricket travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors includes everything you need, and nothing you don't! The NASA-inspired design features electrical systems and integrated plumbing so you will be ready for whatever adventure comes next.
You can comfortably sleep two adults on the full-size bed, and if you choose the optional kid berths, you can sleep two children as well. Preparing meals for your family will be a snap with the large kitchen counter that includes a two burner cooktop and a covered sink for more work space. The five swing windows with shades and screens, plus the five mesh windows in the upper tent will allow a breeze in from every angle to keep you cool, and you can choose to add the optional 5,000 BUT A/C if you're in the desert!
The Cricket travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors is easily towable by most four-cylinder vehicles, so what are you waiting for? Hitch up and head out today!
Cricket Std. Model
TAXA Outdoors Cricket travel trailer Std. Model highlights: Full-Size Bed Pop-Up ... more about Cricket Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft Ext Width 6 ft 7 in Ext Height 6 ft 11 in Int Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 250 lbs Gross Weight 2500 lbs Dry Weight 1753 lbs Cargo Weight 700 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 15 gals Grey Water Capacity 16 gals Tire Size 15" Available Beds Full Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type N/A
Standard Features (2021)
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- 2,000 lb Tongue Jack
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- Wireless Proportional Brake Controller
- 15" Alloy Wheel with All-Terrain Tires (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- Powder-Coated Steel Gravel Guards
- Quad Stabilizer Jacks
- Laser Cut Aluminum Skeleton
- Kynar-Painted Aluminum Composite Panels (Aluminum Alloy ASTM B 209)
- Rear Hatch for Access & Ventilation
- Pop-Up Roof with Steel Hinge
- Recycled Ripstop Polyester Tent Side with Five Mesh Windows
- Five Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens & Shades (New Window Added)
- 12V Roof Exhaust Fan
- Roof Tracks for Rack Options
- 15 gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 16 gallon Grey Water Tank
- Exterior Hot & Cold Shower
- Liquid Propane (2x 20lb) Tanks with Cover
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Pre-Wired Solar Input
- City Water Inlet
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- 12V Accessory Outlet (Exterior)
- Built in TAXA Bottle Opener
- 1” Plywood Deck with ABS Laminate
- Non-Slip Seamless Nickel Patterned Flooring
- Baltic-Birch Plywood Kitchen with Milk Crate Drawer
- High-Pressure Laminate Countertop
- HDPE Countertop Behind Sink & Stove
- 2-Burner Stove with Hinged Lid
- Sink with Hinged Lid
- Truma® Combi Eco Furnace & Water Heater System
- Storage Tower with Trio of Milk Crate Drawers
- Rotating/Nesting Cafe Table Top (32” x 19”) with Aluminum Pedestal
- Full Size Bed with Under Bed Storage (25 cubic feet)
- LED Interior Lighting
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlets (Interior)
- 12V USB Outlets
- Battery Compartment (Fits 2 Group 24 or Group 27 Batteries. Batteries not included.)
- 5000 BTU Window AC
- Kid’s Berth (one)
- Kid’s Berth (two)
- Portable Toilet
- Soft Good Package (Awning, Screen for Entry Door, Shower Tent)
- THULE® Adjustable Load Bars
- 15” Spare Tire
- Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.