TAXA Outdoors Mantis Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Stow and go with the Mantis travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors! Camping has never been easier than with features such as a two burner stove, an open shelving system, plus an 8,000 BTU A/C to keep you comfortable.
The full bed includes 21 cu. ft. of under-bed storage and can sleep two adults comfortably. If you're needing additional sleeping space for the kids, just add the optional folding couch/bunk bed to sleep two more. The optional rooftop tent adds even more sleeping capacity if you're traveling with the whole family! Easily store your items in the storage tower that includes three milk crates that can be removed for easy loading and unloading, and the cooler platform allows you to add an optional cooler to keep your perishables fresh. The Mantis also features a Truma furnace and water heater, along with a 20 gallon fresh water tank to wash your dishes and clean up before bed. The optional wet bath with a shower and cassette toilet can be added for even more convenience.
The Mantis travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors is both spacious and easy to tow, so what are you waiting for? Head out on adventure today!
Mantis Std. Model
TAXA Outdoors Mantis travel trailer Std. Model highlights: Under-Bed Storage ... more about Mantis Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Hitch Weight 435 lbs Gross Weight 4200 lbs Dry Weight 2972 lbs Cargo Weight 1028 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 22 gals Tire Size 235/75R15 Available Beds Full Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 3970 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combo AC BTU 8000 btu Awning Info 8' Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2
Standard Features (2021)
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- 2,000 lb Tongue Jack
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- Wireless Proportional Brake Controller
- 15" Alloy Wheel with All Terrain Tires (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- Powder Coated Steel Gravel Guards
- Quad Stabilizer Jacks
- Laser Cut Powder Coated Steel Skeleton
- Kynar-Painted Aluminum Composite Panels
- Rear Hatch for Access & Ventilation
- Pop-up Roof with Stainless Steel Scissor Hinge
- Recycled Ripstop Polyester Tent Side with 4 Mesh Windows
- Six Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens & Shades
- Roof Tracks for Rack Options
- Thule® ProBar Evo 175 Adjustable Load Bars
- Rear Ladder Steps to Roof Storage
- Large 8ft Patio Awning
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 22 Gallon Grey Water Tank
- Exterior Hot & Cold Shower
- Liquid Propane (2x 20 lb) Tanks with Cover
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Pre-Wired Solar Input
- City Water Inlet
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- 12V Accessory Outlet (Exterior)
- Built in TAXA Bottle Opener
- 1" Plywood Deck with ABS Laminate
- Non-slip Seamless Nickel Patterned Flooring
- 8,000 BTU Air Conditioner (110V)
- Baltic-Birch Plywood Kitchen with Milk Crate Drawer
- High-Pressure Laminate Countertop
- HDPE Countertop Behind Sink & Stove
- 2-Burner Stove with Hinged Lid
- Sink with Hinged Lid
- Truma® Combi Eco Furnace & Water Heater System
- Two Storage Towers with Trio of Milk Crate Drawers
- Raised Cooler Platform
- 16 Gallon Trash Can
- Rotating/Nesting Cafe Table Top (33" x 19") with Aluminum Pedestal
- Full Size Bed with Under Bed Storage (21 Cubic Feet)
- LED Interior Lighting with Reading Light
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlets (Interior)
- 12V USB Outlets
- Battery Compartment (Fits 2 Group 24 or Group 27 Batteries. Batteries not included.)
- Entry Screen Door
- Folding Couch/Bunk System Bed System
- 15" Spare Tire
- Wet Bath: Shower & Cassette Toilet
- THULE/TEPUI 3-Person Roof Top Tent
Please see us for a compete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.